Dec 05, 2017
As of release 78.9 it's possible to run a backup when an external drive is plugged into the computer or when a remote share becomes accessible.
More specifically, this option allows scheduling an immediate backup run when the job exits from the "Waiting for a device/share..." state.
This is a per-job option and it is Off by default. In order to turn it on:
1. Right-click on a backup job in program's main window
2. Select "Open folder" > "Configuration and Logging"
3. Use Notepad to create a text file called override.ini there
4. Put the following line in it
5. Save the ini, exit Notepad, restart Bvckup 2