The support forum

Just an Idea

Homer712 :

Oct 03, 2018

When you right click on the task bar icon there is "Backup everything" and "Disable all backups." I use "Disable all backups" when I'm going to be working on something that I don't want/need being copied in the background. Then, once done, it would be nice to have an "Enable all backups" option. For this reason. I have weekly, daily and continuous backups set up. When I'm done with whatever I'm doing, all I want to do is have Bvckup 2 just go back to monitoring and doing it's thing, on the schedules as I've set them up. Now, the only way to get out of "Disable all backups" is to select "Backup everything" which will now do the daily and weekly backups as well as the continuous backups.

Homer712 :

Oct 04, 2018

Figured it out. Rather than using the tray icon right click, all you need to do is select the continuous backups in the Bvckup window, right click and select Command/Disable. When you want everything to go back to as scheduled, once again select the continuous backups in the Bvckup window, right click and select Command/Enable.

Alex Pankratov :

Oct 06, 2018

Let me see if we can add "Enable all backups" to the systray menu IF all backups are disable and IF they were all disabled through the respective systray menu earlier.

I think this option is more useful than "Backup everything"... though I *know* that there are people who actively use the latter.

Create
Made by Pipemetrics in Switzerland
Support

Follow
Blog / RSS
Social Twitter
Reddit
Miscellanea Press resources
Testimonials
Company
Imprint
Legal Terms